Tai Lopez’s ‘The 67 Steps’ Review
Tai Lopez’s ‘The 67 Steps’ is an online self-help course that has literally helped thousands of people turn their lives around. Unlike most self-help books which sit on the shelves collecting dust, this program is web based, interactive and very result oriented.
Tai is legit and is often seen hanging out with very successful people like Gary Vee, Mark Cuban and many more. By mixing with fellow entrepreneurs, he has gathered a wealth of business and life wisdom that makes him an excellent coach.
The 67 Steps is much more than a positive thinking type of program. It’s about mindset and taking action to get results. The end goal is results and not about feeling good but not going anywhere.
You’re shown how to change your mindset, reprogram the way you think and correct your beliefs so that you become the type of person that attracts success in all areas of your life.
Let’s analyze this program in greater detail.
The Good Points:
- This is a very comprehensive program that contains 67 steps that you need to follow to achieve success. Each step is covered in a video that is about 30 to 60 minutes long. Tai Lopez dispenses advice and tips on a variety of topics that are crucial to improving your life.
Tai walks the talk. He is living proof that his methods work. Nothing quite like learning from someone who actually knows what he’s talking about.
- The program has over 15,000 members. This is social proof that his methods work. There are a ton of testimonials from people who joined his system and transformed their lives. The 67 Steps is not a self-help book… it is so much more than that.
You’ll learn how to change your mindset, expect more from yourself and do more to elevate yourself to the next level.
- The program has a ton of examples to help you understand the concepts. Everything is laid out in a step-by-step manner and is detailed. Yet, the language is simple enough to understand and apply. This program is all about delivering results. It doesn’t try to look smart… it just gives you methods that work in the real world. This is what really matters.
- The program has a 60-day refund policy. Should you feel like it’s just not something you can work with, you can always get your money back.
- You’re given bonuses together with the main product. One of the bonuses shows you how to read a book fast. Tai is a voracious reader and that’s probably one of the reasons he has succeeded. This is a very useful skill to have.
- This program has excellent support. You can reach them by email and you also have access to a monthly phone call where you can consult with Tai’s in-house team to get help with any questions or doubts you may have.
- There’s also an interactive online community that is great for networking with like-minded individuals. You’ll get motivation and ideas from this peer support group.
The Bad Points:
- The biggest negative that we found about this product was that the pricing was a little misleading. This is not a one-time payment but a monthly $67 membership. This should have been more clearly stated. Even with a monthly fee, this product is still excellent value for money… but they could have been a little more transparent about it.
- If you’re short of time, the videos which are quite long can get on your nerves. Tai also has a habit of repeating himself several times. He probably does that to emphasize his points but some people may get impatient with this style.
Should You Get It?
The 67 Steps can be life-changing changing if you absorb all the knowledge within and APPLY them to your own life. Success does not come about by accident. Tai Lopez knows the formula and he’s giving it to you.
If you desire financial success, if you are sick and tired of being stuck in a rut, if you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and getting nowhere… this program has your name written all over it. Yes… you definitely should get it.
Most people do not have a roadmap to follow. The run around like headless chickens doing different things and quitting each goal only to start a new one and quit that too. The 67 Steps will focus your energies so that you only do what you need to.
By streamlining your efforts and doing things that matter, you’ll save time and energy. You’ll be more efficient and attract success sooner than you ever thought possible. You need a plan of action and techniques to adopt. Tai Lopez’s ‘The 67 Steps’ gives you both. Get it today and change your life. You will not regret it.
>>> Get “Tai Lopez’s ‘The 67 Steps’ Now <<<