60 Day Fix Review
60 Day Fix was created by Jordan White and it’s all about health and nutrition. The focus of this guide is on eating the right foods so that your health improves and you develop a healthy relationship with food.
In our society today, food is used as therapy instead of fuel. We eat foods that we know we’re not supposed to and we invite diseases into our body. People are fatter than ever before and obesity has become an epidemic.
Jordan White, a former military chaplain, uses verses from the Bible to show what foods people should eat and what they should avoid. This is a nutrition guide like no other because of the religious overtone.
You’ll learn what the 12 ingredients in the Bible are. By incorporating these in your diet, you’ll boost your metabolic rate and your weight will not go up and down. You’ll feel healthier, look better and have more energy.
This guide is a top selling product online with thousands of satisfied buyers. Let’s look at the pros and cons of the 60 Day Fix.
The Good Points:
- The program has a 21-day jump start where you’re shown what herbs, minerals and antioxidants you should consume to lose many pounds within your first month. These 21 days is for your body to clean itself from the inside out.
It’s like a detox program that helps you lose weight too. By doing this your body will be more keen on shedding the pounds.
- With this program, you won’t need to exercise till you’re breathless. The focus is not on exercise but in the food you eat. Of course, you should be active but the emphasis in 60 Day Fix is on nutrition. This is why this is such an effective guide. You can’t out exercise a bad diet… and Jordan, knows that. He makes sure you know it too.
- This guide is very affordable and it is definitely value for money.
- Anyone can follow the 60 Day fix and they’ll start seeing results within the first week. Of course you’ll need to follow the instructions in the guide to the letter but once you see results, you’ll be motivated to go all the way.
- Diabetics will really benefit from this guide because there is an entire section on how to control your pancreas and insulin levels. People who’re trying to lose weight will benefit too because this is all about keeping your blood sugar levels stable.
When you have insulin spikes, the excess insulin is shuttled off and stored as fat. By eating the right foods and not spiking your blood sugar levels, your fat will melt off much sooner.
- This product is a risk-free purchase because it has a 60 day money back guarantee.
The Bad Points:
- The 60 Day Fix is only available online.
- This guide is Bible based and whenever religion is involved with something, it can polarize buyers. Despite this being an excellent weight loss guide, there may be people who are put off by the Christian nature of 60 Day Fix.
Should You Get It?
If you do not mind the religious tone of this guide, then yes… you really should get this guide. If you’re Christian, you’ll probably snap it up.
The nutrition information in 60 day Fix is practical and easy to follow. Unlike a paleo diet or some other restrictive diet which will constantly give you cravings, with the 60 Day Fix, you will eat sensibly without torturing yourself.
By doing this, you’ll be much more likely to stick to your diet plan and lose weight. 60 days is not a long time… and if you follow through with the plan, you’ll be amazed at how effective it is. Get the guide, reclaim your health and start losing your excess weight today.
>>> Get “60 Day Fix” Now <<<